This redesign is pretty solid and tackles main paint points of recruiters:
· More space to go through different details of the candidate's profile. The intention of this new profile is that it works as an aid when recruiters are conducting interviews. Going even further, this now allows them to make quicker decisions with the data that they see without having to interview the candidate.
· You can differentiate the level of importance of the main actions recruiters perform. The 'call candidate' action stands out as the main blue cta since they use this option to conduct the interviews. Pre-select and discard are secondary actions that are going to occur after the interview.
· We have the basic information displayed in a clear way to read.
· A clear way to read their capabilities. Since recruiters are worried about the strengths more than their weaknesses, we decided to display the strongest 4 skills and the rest are hidden by a "view more" button underneath.
· There were certain things that I maintain from the previous profile design: a) the ability to see previous or next candidate's profile by clicking on the arrows on top, b)the option to download the profile as a .pdf document to share with stakeholders and c) the option to have the history of messages sent to the candidate.
· Since credit score was something they check after the interview (they use the DNI for this purpose among other things), this new profile has the option to collapse this information. The reason why this is collapsed is because this was not a crucial need for all recruiters.